Maid Brigade of Spokane maid service is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and it shows. Maid Brigade strives to satisfy even the most discriminating of clients by maintaining the highest quality standards. That’s why we have developed our TLC Service, named for Maid Brigade of Spokane owners Terry and Laura Carty. Maid Brigade with TLC offers Spokane housecleaning with 10 big differences!
1. We clean your way, guaranteed: We start by listening to your cleaning needs. We take notes and create a checklist. We inspect each clean and ask for your feedback after every visit. If we don’t clean as agreed, we’ll come back and clean it to your satisfaction. That’s a guarantee.
2. We clean when you want: We’ll create a cleaning program tailored to you and your schedule. Our Maid Brigade of Spokane maid service can accommodate weekly, every other week, and every 4 week or ”whenever you call” cleans. Our clients also love using Maid Brigade for pre and post-event cleanings, move-ins and move-outs, pre-home-sale cleanings, etc.
3. We make it easy: We take care of all the hiring and training, payroll taxes, workmen’s compensation and unemployment insurance, etc. We’ll show up on our scheduled day and leave your home sparkling. We also have gift certificates so you can give the gift of a clean home to your loved ones.
4. Our cleaning products are effective and safe: You don’t need to worry about dangerous chemicals causing harm to your family, pets or furnishings. Our Maid Brigade of Spokane maid service is Green Clean Certified® and uses Green Seal® approved products for all regular cleans.
5. We use the best equipment: With Maid Brigade of Spokane house cleaning you don’t have to worry about wear and tear on your vacuum cleaners, mops and brooms. We supply our own equipment. And our vacuums don’t just clean the surface. They are equipped with HEPA quality filters that remove common allergens, including dust and animal dander. Rest assured, we always bring fresh cleaning cloths and mops to each home.
6. Our people care: Your dependable Maid Brigade team is dedicated to your satisfaction. We carefully select, train and motivate our employees and are proud of our low employee turnover rate. We also care about the community and that’s why each Friday everyone at our Maid Brigade of Spokane maid service participates in the Red Shirt Friday movement to show support for our troops abroad.
7. We offer complete convenience: Our uniformed professionals will arrive via our Maid Brigade-mobiles so you don’t have to worry about reliability. You don’t even need to be there to have your home cleaned. When you entrust Maid Brigade of Spokane house cleaning with your home key we use a double-blind, lockbox system to ensure your security.
8. Our team approach is more efficient: We know how to clean efficiently and effectively. We select the appropriate products to use in your home. We can do a better job, yet take less time in your home.
9. We offer a Preferred Client Program: We go even further to make your life easier with our new PREFERRED CLIENT PROGRAM. Preferred Clients of Maid Brigade of Spokane maid service enjoy exciting, exclusive benefits such as incredible savings on your first cleaning, plus several great incentives on additional services, priority scheduling during busy holiday weeks, price protection for up to two full years and 50% off your anniversary cleaning.
10. No worries about damage or theft: When we say we’re insured, we mean that we are fully insured against damage to your home, loss of property and injury to our employees.
You owe it to yourself to give Maid Brigade of Spokane maid service a call today. Once you experience our TLC Service you’ll never look back!
To Get an Estimate, select from the menu on the left or give us a call at 509-891-6243.