i am not sure about you, but when the air turns crisp and the leaves start to turn into gold and red, i get giddy. there is a feeling of coziness and the overwhelming urge to buy flannel, not to mention pumpkin spice everything. autumn is one of my absolute favorite seasons in which to nurture a healthy soul and to celebrate special relationships. there are some especially unusual date ideas this time of year!
here are 17 fun and cheap ways to enjoy autumn:
- visit the pumpkin patch or fall festival
- carve pumpkins together
- pick apples at an orchard
- take a hayride
- hike through a scenic area
- test your navigation skills through a corn maze
- go play in the leaves – they aren’t just for kids!
- snuggle up and watch a scary movie together
- grab a blanket, snuggle up and stargaze
- go to a haunted house together – if you dare
- have a s’mores night by the fire pit outside
- volunteer together
- go explore a nearby town’s fall activities
- take a ghost tour
- take a drive through the changing leaves
- plan a couple’s costume for halloween
- take a bike ride at sunset
What are some of the things you are doing to promote a healthy soul and great relationships this autumn?
Chelsea has written more great articles on relationships – may we recommend:
To read other articles related to nurturing your healthy soul, click here.