Our PUREcleaning® System
DOUBLE and TRIPLE Protection
with our PUREcleaning System:
Clean. Disinfect. Protect.
Maid Brigade is once again revolutionizing the cleaning industry with our PUREcleaning system. No residue cleaners, multiple disinfectants plus an optional protective layer, which takes cleaning and disinfecting your home and office to a whole new level.
Step 1 – Cleaning with our Multi-Surface Cleaner
- Our multi-surface cleaner, part of our electrolyzed water solution, cuts grease and lifts residue and provides a more effective and healthier cleaning than you would get with any other conventional and even “green” products on the market thus creating a pure environment for you and your loved ones.
- When our multi-surface cleaner touches dirt, germs, and bacteria, it breaks them into miniscule particles that our microfiber cloths can easily remove. Not only does it leave zero residue behind, but it will also remove all lingering scum that has built up over time from other products.
- Our techs will work through your workspace and public areas to clean all high touch surfaces manually to ensure the clean part of our process.
- Thorough cleaning of surfaces is necessary before effective disinfection can occur.
Step 2 – Disinfecting with PUREmist
- After the high touch surfaces have been cleaned, we begin our disinfection process of the high touch surfaces with the EPA-registered disinfectant PURtabs (EPA registration number: 71847-6-91524), using a our electrostatic sprayers.
- It is with this technology, the disinfectant solution is positively charged into a fine mist and can wrap and adhere to curved (e.g. knobs, switches) and flat surfaces providing 360-degree disinfection. This method also allows the disinfectant to air dry without needing to be wiped away so proper dwell time will always occur, thus killing viruses, bacteria, and mold/mildew and neutralizing foul odors.
Step 3 – Protecting Surfaces with an Antimicrobial Barrier (optional)
- Immediately following the disinfection step, you have the option to add the PROTECT part of our service, using an antimicrobial biostatic protective layer.
- Without this protective layer, surfaces in your facility will be vulnerable to pathogens and re-contaminated with every touch, sneeze, or cough that occurs in the space.
- With consistent no-residue cleaning and disinfection, this barrier will be kept in top shape and only needs to be reapplied after 2-3 months.
Note: This third step (barrier treatment) is not included unless requested and is charged as an additional service.
Call us today at 301-424-6243 to schedule your PUREcleaning® service!
Maid Brigade PUREmist Video/Information
Maid Brigade PUREcleaning Video