Introducing Our PUREcleaning® System
Maid Brigade pioneered the cleaning industry by being the first to introduce our Green Clean Certified™ system. Now, we’re the first to advance to PUREcleaning® with electrolyzed water!
PUREcleaning is our comprehensive house cleaning system. It uses an electrolyzed water solution. Electrolyzed water is completely toxin free. To prevent cross-contamination between rooms, we use color coded cleaning clothes (ex: green-dusting, red-bathroom). Our mops are also color coded and we use commercial backpack HEPA filtration vacuums.
What is Our New Cleaning System?
- Produced in an EPA registered on site generator that takes a simple salt brine solution and electrical charge and produces a non-synethic and sustainable, yet extremely effective disinfectant and cleaner/degreaser.
- Uses electricity, water, and salt to create the cleanser and disinfectant
- Used on all surfaces in your home
- A concentrated solution without dyes, fragrances, or phosphates
- Safe to humans and animals because over time, it turns back to water and sodium chloride (salt)
How Does It Work?
- When the electrolyzed water comes in contact with bacteria or viruses, it breaks it down and makes it harmless
- Cuts grease, lifts residue and sanitizes surfaces
- Provides a more effective and healthier cleaning than any other conventional and even “green” product on the market.
- Creates a pure, cleaned environment for you & your family
What Should I Know?
- Traditional cleaning solutions bond with dirt instead of breaking it down surfaces are never fully clean.
- There is absolutely NO RESIDUE with the electrolyzed water solution AND it will remove all residual scum that built up over time from other products.
- These residues can be harmful. The longer residue stay on surfaces the more risk for developing microbes, bacteria, and then morph to super-bugs. This can result in a highly contaminated surface causing irritants, allergens, and illness for people.
- When our multi-surface cleaner touches dirt, germs, and bacteria, it breaks them into miniscule particles. Our Maid Brigade team easily removes these with cloths and mops.
Why Does It Smell A Little Like Chlorine?
When the salt and water go through electrolysis, one of the reactions causes a slight smell of chlorine. It is a smell only. There is not any chlorine in the cleaner, nor any synthetic fragrance. By using PUREcleaning we are now provide a system based on innovative, evidence-based, and practical technology. We are committed to using the purest products in your home and eliminating the use of toxic chemicals. Maid Brigade can now clean and disinfect your home like no other cleaning company in the industry. We can deliver superior results for your clean home. It makes your space safer and healthier for you and your family.
Want more information? Find out here: Food and Safety Magazine and ThoughtCo.
“You Deserve a Cleaning Service That
Stands Out From the Rest!”