As the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and other infectious diseases continue to be a growing concern everywhere, Maid Brigade is taking extra precautions to protect you, our employees, and the community we serve.
We have always been mindful of the safety and health of our clients and staff but we have stepped up our protocol to be sure we meet or exceed CDC and WHO recommendations.
- We are not sending any sick employees into client homes; staff who are exhibiting or have family members exhibiting any symptoms of a cold or other illness are taking a sick day(s). Staff confirm their health to us daily before the workday and their temperature is taken at the start of the workday to confirm that it is within an appropriate range.
- We will not clean for any client if anyone in the home is sick or showing flu-like symptoms.
- We ask that clients provide us with at least 10 feet of space and wear a mask covering your mouth and nose if you are in the same room with us.
- Team members wear masks, gloves, and shoe covers in every home.
- We use EPA registered disinfectant that is on the EPA List N for use against the virus responsible for Covid-19 as well as proven effective to prevent the spread of the cold, flu, norovirus, staph, and mold, among other harmful pathogens.
- In addition to our general thorough cleaning, we are paying special attention to disinfect high touch areas such as doorknobs, light switches, hand rails, faucets, and cabinet and drawer knobs and pulls with state of the art electrostatic technology and misters. We do not use foggers which can trigger respiratory reactions.
- We use brand new, sanitary, single-use super fiber cleaning cloths.
- We employ electrostatic technology to disinfect our equipment, office, and car interiors every morning and evening with full 360 degree coverage.
- We have received relevant certifications by Global BioRisk Advisory Council, National Institute of Decontamination Specialists, Center for Cleaning Excellence, and Victory Complete.
Also important, many people and companies use toxic Disinfectants and foggers that cause respiratory and other health problems but our Disinfectant is not only effective but it’s Green Seal Certified and all the ingredients are perfectly safe for people and pets, just not for the viruses, bacteria, mold, and other pathogens we are fighting.
Everyone at Maid Brigade takes the trust you place in us to care of your home and family very seriously. With our hygienic cleaning and effective disinfecting, we are proud to be a frontline defense against infectious disease and help your family stay healthy in these uncertain times. If you have any question, concerns, or ideas for us, please let us know. We are available by phone, email and text.
Robin & Gary Murphy, Maid Brigade
(914) 741-0552 phone/text