Statement to Maid Brigade Customers in Response to COVID-19
As a valued client of Maid Brigade, we appreciate the trust you place in us to care for your home and family. We recognize the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing and our highest priority is the health and well-being of our customers and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken in response to the outbreak.
- Employees will have their temperature taken before leaving in the morning and will be recorded on their route logs. If not normal, they will be sent home. In addition, they will be sent home if they are showing any flu-like symptoms
- We are allowing only 1 team at a time to enter the warehouse to mitigate the risk of spreading the virus to their teammates.
- To protect our employees and other customers, we will not clean homes if anyone in the home is showing flu-like symptoms. Please call us ahead so that we can reschedule your cleanings.
- All our team members wear gloves during every cleaning. Gloves will be put on prior to entering your home and taken off upon leaving off. Gloves are never re-used in multiple homes.
- As per our normal system, cleaning cloths brought into your home are washed with HOT water and detergent. No tools used in the bathroom will be used in the kitchen. Our Microfiber cloths are color-coded: Red for Bathrooms, Yellow for Kitchens, Green for dusting, and Blue for glass and mirrors.
- Using the MultiMicro 200 cleaning solution, we are applying this hospital-grade disinfectant to high touch hard surfaces in your home. Bathrooms, Kitchens, doorknobs, and light switches.
- We use a quadruple filtration vacuum that removes 99.99% of dust and irritants to improve air quality 3x more than standard vacuums.
- Teams are disinfecting all equipment daily, between each house and at the end of the day
- Our warehouse will be disinfected after all the teams have gone home.
- We trained our teams on the importance of social distancing to avoid exchanging germs and viruses.
- Customer’s keys will be disinfected in the morning before giving them to our teams.
We realize this is an uncertain time for everyone’s health, but rest assured, Maid Brigade is doing all we can to mitigate the spread of germs and viruses.
We will keep you updated of any changes.
Your Maid Brigade Family