Maid Brigade is Considered an Essential Business
We Will Be OPEN for Cleaning and Disinfecting Services
***Maid Brigade Precautions in Response to COVID-19***
We recognize the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing and our highest priority is the health and well-being of our customers and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken in response to the outbreak.
- Maid Brigade provides PUREcleaning with our Orbio MultiMicro 200 electrolyzed water solution. It cleans and disinfects every surface on contact and is generated fresh daily at our local office.
- We will not send a sick employee into your home. Employees exhibiting any symptoms will be sent home immediately. We are taking everyones temperature each morning when they arrive.
- To protect our employees and other customers, we will not clean homes if anyone in the home is sick or showing flu-like symptoms.
- Team members will wear gloves, shoe covers and masks.
- Teams are disinfecting equipment and cars before and after each cleaning.
- Cleaning cloths brought into your home are clean and unused
As the leader in healthy house cleaning, Maid Brigade is the first national cleaning company to not just clean, but actually disinfect surfaces where germs, bacteria and viruses linger the most!
We realize this is an uncertain time for everyone’s health, but rest assured, we at Maid Brigade are doing all we can to help stop the spread of these germs one-house cleaning at a time!