Maid Brigade, a local family owned and operated business & we are always looking for qualified people to join our family of professional house cleaning teams. We are looking for fast learners to take responsibility as a Team Leader. Maid Brigade is a employee friendly company that has been in business since 1989 and looking for people who want a stable, low stress, friendly work environment for long term employment. We are a Green Clean Certified® company that cares about its employees and treats them with respect.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit to your bank or a free prepaid card
- Paid on commission usually ranging $350 to $500/week
- We provide uniforms, supplies, equipment & company cars
- Earn Paid Time Off for every hour worked
- Must have TX Driver’s License & Social Security Card
- Must read, write and speak some English
- Must be available to work Mon-Fri, 7:45 am to 5:00pm & 1 Saturday/month
- Will be subject to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must be able to lift & carry 25 lbs. up and down stairs
- Must be able to adhere to all rules and policies
- Must work well with others and be a team player
How to Get Started:
- You must Apply In Person at Maid Brigade of Ft. Worth, Arlington, and Mansfield
- The address is 3851 S.W. Loop 820, Fort Worth 76133 (located on the south side of Loop 820 between Granbury Road and Trail Lake Drive - before the Wendy's).
- Applications must be completed at our office between the hours of 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM | Monday - Friday
- No Telephone Calls, please!
- Be sure to bring your driver’s license and social security card with you.
Note: We ask that you please do not bring children with you to apply and thank you in advance for your cooperation.