Stay Safe with Maid Brigade: Our Covid-19 Precautions
We are committed to your safety and the safety of our hardworking employees during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. Here’s how we are ensuring healthier and safer homes in the DMV areas we service:
- In every cleaning, we use MultiMicro200, an EPA certified hospital-grade disinfectant. It is a solution generated fresh daily in our offices and safe enough for pets, children, and the allergy-prone…even safe enough for food surfaces!
- Our teams are keeping social distances and personal protection standards throughout each aspect of their day:
- Staggering early morning office arrivals as teams collect their daily schedules and equipment.
- Masks are applied and worn before entering our offices, or your home or office.
- Employees will take a brief survey for CDC health symptoms as well as temperature checks before being permitted to start their workday.
- Company vehicles are disinfected daily and between cleaning sites.
- All cleaning equipment, tools, and supplies are disinfected between job sites.
- PPE will be provided to all employees (masks, gloves, booties, and eyewear).
- Remember, Maid Brigade never transfers cleaning cloths from home to home. As with our pre-COVID green cleaning system, every home receives its own set of fresh cleaning cloths. These are safe-stored in our company vehicles until the end of the day at which time they are deposited for industrial laundering process to ensure disinfection.
- To protect our employees and family of customers, we will not clean homes if any member of the residence has been exposed to or is showing signs of illness. We will not enter a home until after an additional 7-days post 14-day self-quarantine has passed.