Statement to Maid Brigade Customers in Response to COVID-19
As a valued client of Maid Brigade of Arizona, we appreciate the trust you place in us to care for your home and family. We recognize the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing and our highest priority is the health and well-being of our customers and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken in response to the outbreak.
- Employees will be sent home if they have early signs of being sick. To protect our employees and other customers, we will not clean homes if anyone in the home is sick or showing flu-like symptoms. If you are sick, please call us ahead so that we can reschedule your cleaning.
- We are staggering the arrival and departure of our teams, only allowing one team in our building at a time to mitigate the risk of spreading the virus to other team members.
- Team members will wear gloves and masks at all times.
- As per our normal system, cleaning cloths brought into your home are washed with HOT water, disinfecting soap, vinegar, and Oxi-Clean. Our Microfiber cloths are color-coded: Red for Bathrooms, Purple for Kitchens, Green for dusting, and Blue for glass and mirrors.
- Team members will be required to wash hands with soap and water at least 20 seconds upon entering the home and before leaving the home.
- Teams are disinfecting all of their equipment after each visit. They are also disinfecting our vehicles daily with our PUREmist disinfecting spray system (https://www.maidbrigade.com/az/phoenix/puremist/), which provides hospital-grade disinfection electrostatically. We can
disinfect your home with the PUREmist system as an addition to your scheduled
cleaning or as a stand-alone treatment, please call us for details.
- Our office is disinfected daily with our PUREmist disinfecting spray
- Our vacuums are certified through the Carpet and Rug Institutes Green
Label Program. Their 4-Level HEPA Filtration system reduces dust, dust mites,
and many allergens from your home.
- We have trained our teams on the importance of social distancing to avoid exchanging germs and viruses.
- Customer’s keys will be disinfected with our PUREmist system before giving them to our teams.
We realize this is an uncertain time for everyone’s health, but rest assured, Maid Brigade is doing all we can to mitigate the spread of germs and viruses. If you would like additional information regarding our PUREmist disinfecting spray system, please call us or visit https://www.maidbrigade.com/az/phoenix/puremist/.
We will keep you updated of any changes, or stay up-to-date by visiting https://www.maidbrigade.com/az/phoenix/.
Your Maid Brigade Family