Maid Brigade has been trusted to care for your homes and families since 1981. We recognize the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing and our highest priority is the health and well-being of all customers and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the recommendations that have been made to all Maid Brigade franchise owners.
- Send home any employees exhibiting symptoms of the virus.
- Do not clean homes if anyone in the home is sick or showing flu-like symptoms.
- Team members will wear gloves, masks and booties as supplies are available. Please see individual office protocol for specifics.
- Disinfect cleaning equipment daily.
- Wash cleaning cloths daily with detergent and water, along with a disinfectant solution.
We realize this is an uncertain time for everyone’s health, but rest assured, we at Maid Brigade are doing all we can to help stop the spread of these germs one-house cleaning at a time!
*Local requirements vary and may necessitate different procedures. Please check with your local Maid Brigade for their individual plan.