…carbonated water with added mineral-like ingredients for flavor enhancement.
These mineral-like ingredients, such as potassium bicarbonate and potassium sulfate, are what makes club soda great for all sorts of uses around the home.
Club soda is widely used as an all-purpose cleaning solution because of its great stain-removing powers.
for cleaning purposes –
- Replace your glass cleaner with club soda. Use on glass surfaces, windows, mirrors, and car windshields.
- Stainless Steel: Spray with club soda. Wipe. Rinse with warm water. Wipe dry.
- Mix club soda with salt and clean the inside of the refrigerator and freezer.
- Clean pots and cast iron pans by spraying club soda on while pan is still hot. Wipe clean when pan cools.
- Counter tops: Spray on club soda and wipe with microfiber cloth.
- To clean porcelain fixtures, spray on club soda. No need to wipe!
- Loosen rusty bolts and nails by spraying club soda on them.
for cleaning stains –
- Carpet stains: spray club soda on stain, blot, repeat.
- Grease stains: pour club soda on stain, scrub.
- Urine stains: first, blot up as much urine as possible. Next, pour club soda over the stain. Blot again.
for your garden –
- Got old or leftover club soda and don’t know what to do with it? Pour it on your plants! The minerals in the soda water help green plants grow. For maximum benefit, try to water your plants with club soda about once a week. Club soda is safe to use on both indoor and outdoor plants.