Having trouble fitting cleaning into your busy work week?
Simplify your life by learning how to clean smarter:
- If you have a busy schedule, don’t overwhelm yourself by trying to clean the entire house in one day. Make life simpler and cleaning easier by cleaning one room a day.
- Instead of vacuuming the entire rug in each room, just vacuum pathways, focusing on high traffic areas the most. Save the rest of the vacuuming for a later date.
- Keep a spray bottle of vinegar and water solution in the bathrooms and kitchen. This way it is easier to wipe up stains on countertops and around sinks right after they happen.
- Using a vinegar/water solution, spray and wipe down door handles and light switches to lessen day to day germs.
- Wipe down fingerprints and crayon marks on walls with a baking soda/water paste.
- After spraying cleaning solution on tables, countertops, and stoves, let it sit and do its job for a few minutes before wiping it off. Stains will come off a lot quicker.
- Fluff up blankets and throw pillows by putting them in the dryer for a few minutes.
- Dust furniture with a damp cloth or a dry microfiber cloth.
Maid Brigade House Cleaning Services cares about our environment and health of you and your family. For more information on healthy green living and green cleaning, please log on to greencleancertified.com and maidbrigade.com. Watch our video on achieving work/life balance at greencleancertified.com/greentv. To learn more about the hidden allergy and asthma triggers in your home, log on to greencleancertified.com/greentv.