Not only can hydrogen peroxide help whiten your teeth and highlight your hair, cleaning with hydrogen peroxide can make your home shine!
Here are some useful ways to clean with hydrogen peroxide:
In the bathroom:
- Soak toothbrushes in hydrogen peroxide to kill germs.
- To clean the inside of the toilet bowl, pour 1/2 cup hydrogen peroxide into bowl. Wait 30 minutes and scrub.
- Use equal parts hydrogen peroxide and water to remove soap scum and mildew from bathtubs.
In the kitchen:
- Replace bottle top of hydrogen peroxide with a sprayer and spray the inside of the refrigerator and freezer. Wipe down walls and shelves.
- Spray hydrogen peroxide on cutting boards and counter tops and wipe down with a microfiber cloth.
- Clean kitchen sponges by soaking them in a bowl of equal parts hydrogen peroxide and warm water.
- Make a paste of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide and scrub dirty pots and pans clean.
In the laundry:
- Soak stains on clothes in hydrogen peroxide before washing them.
- For whiter clothes, add 1 cup hydrogen peroxide to your favorite laundry detergent.
Do you use hydrogen peroxide to clean your home? Share your cleaning tips with us!