Introducing our PUREcleaning® system
Maid Brigade pioneered the green-cleaning revolution with innovations in cleaning technology, redefining industry standards and customer expectations. Now, we’re the first to advance to PUREcleaning® , a comprehensive cleaning system using electrolyzed water.
- Electrolyzed water is used to clean and sanitize
- Color-coded microfiber cleaning cloths prevent cross-contamination, like between bathroom and kitchen (yuck!)
- 5-Stage HEPA filtered vacuums capture 99.9% of allergens and are recognized by the American Lung Association to improve indoor air quality
What is electrolyzed water?
How does it work?
- When the electrolyzed water comes in contact with bacteria or viruses, it breaks them down, rendering them harmless
- Cuts grease, lifts residue, and sanitizes surfaces
- Provides a more effective and healthier cleaning than any other conventional or even “green” product on the market
- Creates a pure, cleaned environment for you and your family
What should I know?
- Traditional cleaning solutions bond with dirt instead of breaking it down. Surfaces are never fully clean.
- Our electrolyzed-water cleaning solution breaks down dirt, germs, and bacteria on contact making them easy to remove from the surfaces of your home with microfiber cloths and mops.
- No residue can remain on surfaces when cleaned properly with electrolyzed water solution
- Residual scum and buildup from other products will be removed
- Residues can be harmful. The risk for microbes and bacteria to develop, eventually mutating into superbugs, increases the longer a residue stays on a surface. The surface can become highly contaminated, causing irritants, allergens, and illness for people.
Why does it smell a little like chlorine?
When the salt and water go through electrolysis, one of the reactions causes a slight smell of chlorine. It is only a smell. There is no chlorine in the cleaner, nor any synthetic fragrance. The PUREcleaning® system is founded on innovative, evidence-based, practical technology. Maid Brigade is committed to using the purest products in your home and eliminating the use of toxic chemicals. We now clean and disinfect your home like no other cleaning company in the industry. It makes your space safer and healthier for you and your family.
- Certified organic
- Certified food safe
- Neutralizes odors
- Cuts grease, lifts residue, sanitizes surfaces
- Polishes with no streaking
- Safe for the environment
- Safe for your Maid Brigade team to use
- Safe for children, pets, and plants upon application
- Safe for every surface in your home
- No harsh chemicals
- No irritating odors
- No phosphates
- No sticky, streaky, or corrosive residues
The wellness of your home is our mission and our delight, every day.
Want more information? Find out here:
Food Safety Magazine and ThoughtCo.