We’re all proud to call Portland “home.” And our Tigard maid service is especially proud to be the only professional housecleaning service that hundreds of Portland metro area homeowners trust to clean their homes right. You'll find our satisfied customers all over the West Portland area including: Tualatin, Lake Oswego, Oregon City, West Linn, Hillsboro, Portland, Beavercreek, Canby, Wilsonville, Sherwood, Tigard, Newberg, Garden Home, Lake Oswego, Aloha, Durham and King City.
Everyone at Maid Brigade’s Tigard maid service thinks it’s a great place to call home, and our professional maids think there’s no better place to call for housecleaning service in and around Washington County than Maid Brigade. Here are just a few reasons why:
• Our Tigard maid service employs the best, most trusted maids in the Portland metropolitan area. Hundreds of customers in Tigard, Portland, and the Willamette Valley, OR trust our maids because we screen, train, uniform, and supervise them at all times. Our standards are so stringent that if we trust our house cleaning maids, then you can, too.
• No housecleaning company values your time more than we do. We know you don’t have time or patience for maids who are late or who don’t show up at all. Our local house cleaners understand how valuable your time is, and they pride themselves on cleaning your home when promised.
• Green Cleaning for your health. Maid Brigade’s Tigard housecleaning service is a Green Clean Certified® maid service. What this means for you is that our house cleaning maids use green processes and solutions to give your home an incomparable shine without harming your health with dangerous chemicals. For our environment, Green Clean Certified means eco-friendly green cleaning. To find out more about our green house cleaning services and score some green cleaning tips, please click our Green Clean Certified logo.
• We prefer you. Our Tigard maid service has a new bonus for our housecleaning customers: the Preferred Client Program. Priority scheduling, discounts on your first and anniversary cleanings, and one-year price protection are just some of the benefits you’ll get when you join our Preferred Client Program. To learn more, just click the Local Specials button at the right.
• We listen. To make sure we’re giving you the best housecleaning available, whether it’s your first cleaning or your 31st, our residential cleaning maids leave a quality card during every housecleaning visit. Though most of these come back with rave reviews, we invite you to jot down any questions or comments that we can use to serve you even better.
We proudly support:
Here is what just one of our happy customers had to say when asked what they like about our housecleaning service:
The consistency. In 6 full years I can only remember one time when I "wished" the vacuuming or dusting had been a little better - and even then it was still very good. I have a two week cleaning schedule, so that is 155 perfect visits out of 156! That is amazing...! I also appreciate the supervisory presence I have seen on cleaning teams over the years, and the excellent service I receive from the office staff. I have often wished that your rating cards included a place to rate the service we receive from the office, so that they could receive the credit they deserve. In all these years I have never once been charged incorrectly; never had to deal with a lost key; and always been treated with courtesy, respect, and flexibility when my schedule required it. That is an important aspect of a good house cleaning service as well.
To get a house cleaning estimate, check for local specials and more, just call us today or visit the links on this page.
Maid Brigade of Tigard was presented the 2007 Maid Brigade Franchise of the Year Award, a superlative that recognizes high standards in consistent and thorough service.