The Sherwood Maid Brigade office is proud to be a Maid Brigade Green Clean Certified® office! Maid Brigade developed a Green Cleaning system to respond to the growing evidence that traditional cleaning methods do not promote a healthy home or a healthy environment. We've achieved our certification and have "gone green" to protect the health and well-being of you and your family. For more information, please click on the Green Clean logo at right, or call our office.
Sherwood House Cleaning Service is dedicated to satisfying the most discriminating clients who expect to have their homes cleaned their way and to the highest quality standards. That's why we invented our CustomClean Service - its home cleaning with 10 big differences.
1. WE CLEAN YOUR WAY - GUARANTEED! We start by listening to you to determine your cleaning needs. We take notes and create a checklist, which we continually update. If we don't clean what we agreed, we'll come back and clean it to your satisfaction.
2. WE CLEAN WHEN YOU WANT! We’ll create a cleaning program to suit your schedule. We can come daily, weekly, every other week, monthly, or whenever. Our clients also love us for cleanups, move-ins and move-outs, pre-home-sale cleanings, etc. You can schedule well in advance or even last minute - we can often provide same-day service. We also have gift certificates so you can give the gift of a clean home.
3. OUR PEOPLE CARE Your dependable Maid Brigade team is dedicated to your satisfaction. We carefully select, train, and motivate our employees and are proud of our low employee turnover rate.
4. WE'RE EXPERTS We know how to clean efficiently and effectively. We know the appropriate products to use on what surfaces, so that your floors, surfaces, and bathroom fixtures get cleaned, not damaged.
5. WE'RE MORE EFFICIENT With our team approach; we do a better job, yet take up less time in your home.
6. WE USE THE BEST EQUIPMENT With Maid Brigade, you don't have to worry about wear and tear on your vacuum cleaners, mops, and brooms, because we use our own. Our vacuums don't just superficially clean - they are equipped with HEPA quality filters that remove allergy-inducing agents, including dust and animal dander, and we bring fresh cleaning cloths and mops to every home.
7. WE'RE ECO-FRIENDLY We use highly effective yet environmentally friendly cleaning products, so you never have to worry about dangerous chemicals causing harm to your family, pets, furnishings, or the eco-system.
8. NO WORRIES ABOUT DAMAGE OR THEFT When we say we're insured, we mean that we're fully insured against damage to your home, loss of any item and injury to our employees.
9. WE OFFER COMPLETE CONVENIENCE Our uniformed professionals come via our cars, so you don't have to worry about transportation. You don't even need to be home during your cleaning. If you entrust us with your home key, we use a secure lockbox system to safeguard the security of your home, and we're bonded for your extra comfort.
10. WE MAKE IT EASY We take care of all the hiring and training, payroll taxes, social security payments, paperwork, and vacation payments. You aren't tied down to a certain schedule (unless you want to be) and can change your cleaning schedule to meet your needs
We proudly support:
Our house cleaning teams service West Portland residents in Tigard, Beaverton, Tualatin, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, Wilsonville, West Linn, Oregon City, and Newberg. Our maids must meet the highest cleaning standards and have been Green Clean Certified.
We are proud of the comments we get from our Sherwood house cleaning customers, like this one:
“One thing I really like about Maid Brigade is that they use Green Cleaning materials. That gives us the satisfaction in knowing that our home is becoming less toxic with each cleaning and it smells cleaner too. I could not believe how many harsh chemicals we were using prior to using Maid Brigade since our previous maid service required us to supply all the cleaning materials including the vacuum. We have recommended Maid Brigade to our friends and relatives because of the quality service.”