Maid Brigade is a local family owned and operated business, and we are always looking for qualified people to join our family of professional house cleaning teams. We are looking for fast learners to take responsibility as a Team Leader. Maid Brigade is an employee friendly company that has been in business since 1989 and looking for people who want a stable, low stress, friendly work environment for long-term employment. We are a Green Clean Certified® and Smoke Free company that cares about its employees and treats them with respect.
Responsible for cleaning homes, including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping, cleaning & dusting, making beds and general tidying.
- Clean homes with Green Cleaning Solutions, and provided equipment.
- Vacuum hardwood floors and carpet
- Mop floors
- Clean bathrooms and kitchens
- Dust tables, wood surfaces, and shelves
- Clean and dust window treatments
- Wipe down appliances
- Weekly pay with direct deposit to your bank or a free prepaid card
- Pay averages between $400-$600 per week
- We provide uniforms, supplies, equipment & company cars
- Paid time off for vacation, holidays or personal time
- Paid training program
- Flexibility with scheduled days off
- Aflac Optional
- Drivers License preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
- Must be available to work Mon-Fri, 7:45 am to 5:00pm & 1 Saturday per month
- Our insurance requires a background check for bonding
- Enjoy working with others and be a team player
If this sounds like a place you would enjoy working, please click on the word "APPLICATION" below and complete the form.