Maid Brigade is Hiring!
New Haven and Eastern Fairfield Counties most sought after home cleaning and maid service. Our clients expect superior service for our maid service and cleaning services. We take the time to train our employees plus provide cars and phones to keep service at its best. Would you like to be part of a great team of cleaners?
Service & Sales Manager
The primary responsibility of the Administrative/Sales Manager is to insure that all Maid Brigade prospective customers are booked and converted to regular customers through our superior service and that current service is accounted for, to report DAILY to the Field Manager.
1. 100% inbound check ins
2. Update and monitor DAILY at the end of every cleaners shift.
3. Zero scheduling complaints
4. Intake and book new service
Maintaining and adhering to a “Get to Goal” mentality so that when the office is slow and office work is done, action is taken to generate business. Ie. Door hangers, door knocking, preferred partners.. etc.
- Have a pleasant demeanor when speaking with potential customers over the phone. Engage in conversation and develop a relationship.
- Ask for and document contact information, including phone number, e-mail address document in the system, and follow up unti conversion. Great communication skills necessary.
Keep daily log of potential customers with next steps
Enter route logs and quality card date – daily by 10:00AM
Generate quality card, bookings and conversions, payroll and daily deposit and credit card reports each day by noon
Input data and generate reports for the purpose of creating employee payroll reports, quality control reports, advertising and marketing responses.
Perform IHC’s when necessary
Maintain marketing materials including welcome packets, constant contact e-mail mailings, special promotions and new marketing efforts – i.e. customer birthday club, anniversary of first cleaning discount
Track all add on services both recommended and requested.
Keep log of customer complaints/concerns and solutions/resolutions.
- Report to Field Manager and Owner with written documentation
- Print route logs on daily basis provided by Field Manager
Send resume to email@example.com
House Cleaning Specialist
- Provide the highest level of cleaning and maid service to our clients through Green Clean Certified Training that we provide
- Work 5 days a week, Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM
- Be on time and look professional
- Wear your uniform every day
- Represent Maid Brigade to our clients as the premiere service that they have come to expect
- Complete all training and meet daily expectations on the job
- Manage time, take care of car, and stay in contact with the office throughout the day
- Set up each day for success by checking all supplies, route sheets, and confirm working condition of all cleaning equipment
- Smile and greet each customer
Minimum Education Level :High School Diploma/GED
Experience Required :none
Training :We provide training
Salary :$8.50 – $11.00
Duration :Full Time Regular
Shift :First Shift (Day)
Hours per week:40
Call Joscelyn at (203) 735-9988 to set up an appointment. No resume needed. We want to meet you!