Information on Maid Brigade’s Cleaning Rates
Every home is unique, and no two Maid Brigade customers have the same cleaning needs. Because our services are customized to suit each family’s needs, our house cleaning rates vary from home to home. Some factors that affect our cleaning service prices are the size of your home, the number of people and pets, and how often you want your home cleaned, but there are other factors as well.
It’s easy to get an estimate based on your individual needs – just follow these 3 steps:
- Find your local Maid Brigade, because each Maid Brigade office sets their cleaning services prices locally. Simply type your zip code in the yellow box at the top of this page. When you hit submit, you will see the local Estimate Form.
- Complete the local Estimate Form. In order to calculate an estimate Maid Brigade will need some basic information like what kind of floors you have and how many bathrooms you’d like us to clean. The form takes only a minute or so to complete. When you submit the form, it is sent immediately to your local Maid Brigade. The local owner will calculate your house cleaning rates ASAP.
- Expect our phone call. Your local Maid Brigade will call you to verify your needs and give you customized house cleaning prices for the tasks you’d like us to perform in your home. We will call you within one business day, however usually you’ll hear from us and get your cleaning services prices much sooner – often within an hour if you request house cleaning prices on a business day.
Maid Brigade provides you a set of customized house cleaning rates based on how often you want your home cleaned. We will provide you weekly, bi-weekly, tri-weekly and monthly house cleaning prices based on your specific needs.
Some customers ask us if we charge more expensive rates rates because we clean green! But we charge the same rates as other local cleaning services that don’t clean green.
You can be confident that Maid Brigade’s cleaning service prices are competitive locally. You can also be confident that Maid Brigade’s cleaning services will give you a clean healthy home, freedom and peace of mind – all at a fair price.
What are you waiting for? Find your local Maid Brigade office today!
What You Get
We customize our maid service to suit your needs and your budget. Here is a list of cleaning tasks that might be included in a regular maid service visit.
*TASKS MAY VARY BY LOCATION.
- Vacuum Floor Surfaces
- Vacuum Furniture in Family Room
- Clean Sliding Glass Doors (one set included with Standard Cleaning)
- Remove Cobwebs
- Spot Clean Light Switch Plates
- Make Beds
- Tidy Rooms
- Dust All Furnishings and Decorative Items within Reach
- Dust Ceiling Fans within Reach
- Dust Window Blinds
- Empty Trash
- Clean & Sanitize All Countertops
- Clean & Sanitize Sink and Faucets
- Clean Outside of All Appliances
- Clean Inside of Microwave
- Spot Clean Cabinet Exteriors
- Wipe Off Table and Chairs
- Dust Baseboards
- Clean Floor
- Clean & Sanitize Counter and Sink
- Clean & Sanitize Shower and Tub
- Clean & Sanitize Toilet
- Shine Mirrors and Chrome
- Vacuum and Sanitize Floor
- Dust Light Fixtures within Reach
- Spot Clean Cabinet Exteriors
- Fold Towels
Additionally, we've included a list of popular extra services commonly requested by customers
(additional fees may apply):
- Clean Ceiling Fans
- Change Linens
- Clean Out Fireplace (must be unused for 72 hours minimum)
- Clean Additional Sliding Glass Doors (one set included with Standard Cleaning)
- Remove Books from Bookshelves and Clean Shelves
- Vacuum Furniture (Family Room furniture included with Standard Cleaning)
- Clean Underneath Area Rugs
- Clean Baseboards
- Clean Woodwork
- Clean Window Interiors
- Sweep Porch
- Sweep Garage
- Polish Silver
- Clean Inside Refrigerator
- Clean Inside Freezer
- Clean Inside Oven
- Clean Under Stove Top
- Clean Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Wash Out Wastebaskets
- Wash Walls (Latex paint only)
- Clean Cabinet Fronts
- Remove all Items from Cabinets, Clean & Replace Shelf Paper, and Replace Items
- Clean inside empty cabinets and drawers
- Wash woodwork
- Wash window interiors
- Remove all items from cabinets, clean, replace shelf paper, replace items
- Clean walls (Latex paint only)