We are committed to your health and safety!
Thank you for trusting Maid Brigade with your home and family. We recognize the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing and our highest priority is the health and well-being of all customers and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the protocol we have implemented:
- We will not send employees into customers' homes exhibiting symptoms of illness or that have been exposed to the virus.
- We will not clean a home if anyone in the home is sick or showing flu-like symptoms.
- Team members will wear gloves, masks and booties as supplies are available.
- We require team members to wash hands with soap and water upon entering homes and before leaving.
- We disinfect cleaning equipment daily.
- We disinfect the interior of vehicles daily.
- We wash cleaning cloths daily with detergent and water, along with a disinfectant solution.
We realize this is an uncertain time for everyone’s health, but rest assured, we at Maid Brigade are doing all we can to help stop the spread of these germs one-house cleaning at a time!