Your Local Rockville Maid Service, House Cleaning, Office Cleaning and Disinfection Service
We Have Joined the Fight to Clean and Disinfect
Maid Brigade has always been at the forefront of innovation in the cleaning industry. We once again pivoted early 2019 and moved to cleaning with disinfection for every cleaning using the advanced Electrolyzed Water or E-Water and adding the revolutionary PUREmist® disinfection
that utilizes an EPA-registered hospital grade disinfectant applied with an electrostatic sprayer for 360-degree coverage.
Many cleaning services can use a disinfecting solution but neglect to allow for proper dwell time to truly disinfect. Our electrostatic technology allows the disinfectant to bond to areas that are unreachable by traditional pump sprayers or too soft or porous to clean thoroughly. The solution does not need to be wiped away, meaning that the disinfectant can dwell and then air dry, so it remains in place until the surface is touched again. PUREmist works in every room of the home, as well as on high touch electrical items like computers, remotes, and light switches with its fine particle mist. Plus, it is a powerful disinfectant but still safe to use around children, pets, and plants.
Our PUREcleaning Method
- We are the only national maid service using an electrolyzed water solution that cuts the grease and lifts residue without leaving any soapy, filmy residue behind. This provides a more effective and healthier cleaning than any traditional cleaning product could provide. Used in every cleaning, every day.
- We truly disinfect during every cleaning with our PUREmist Spray System that kills germs, odors, and mold/mildew on contact*
- We bring our color-coded cleaning cloths that aid in eliminating cross-contamination.
- We bring our four-level HEPA-filtration vacuum which helps clean the air as we vacuum all the floors, stairs and upholstery.
Maid Brigade PUREmist Video/Information
Tips for Your Own Cleaning and Disinfecting
If you are unable to employ outside services in your home during isolation periods, we hope you will find this blog post
helpful regarding do-it-yourself cleaning and disinfecting.
Your Safety and Our Safety
We have taken precautions to ensure our workforce and those we serve are protected during this time of uncertainty. For even more information, check out our page, Covid-19 Information. We are following the below guidelines in our attempt to keep you and our staff safe:
- Practicing social distancing by limiting or eliminating employees coming into the office.
- Sending home any employees exhibiting symptoms of the virus.
- Taking the temperature reading of all employees in the morning.
- Team members will wear gloves, masks, goggles and shoe covers.
- Requiring team members to wash hands with soap and water upon entering jobsites and before leaving.
- Disinfecting cleaning equipment at the end of each job and at the end of each day.
- Disinfecting the interior of vehicles daily.
- Using unused towels at each jobsite.
Our staff are the best in the business. We are proud of our staff and their abilities. We foster an inclusive, positive workplace where they can learn and grow. We happily compensate above the normal wages because they are worth it. Our field staff remain with us year after year and are committed to taking care of each customer individually. We carefully screen, hire, and train each person to make sure they understand how best to take care of you.
Each employee is insured which means you are covered. We do not provide Independent Contractors which leaves you liable in case of a mishap. This comprehensive coverage sets us apart from the competition and should give you peace of mind. You are covered.
It’s About the Customer, Every Time.
We really love to hear from our customers, so we make sure you have avenues to clearly communicate joys and concerns which ensures a successful cleaning for you and your home. Our primary tool is our every-time quality card that you will receive via email or postcard after every cleaning visit. Our customers often use our quality cards to praise us, but all of your questions, comments, and concerns are valuable. We read every quality card we receive.
· Clarksburg · Ashton · Leisure World · Fairland · Burtonsville · Poolesville · Brookeville · Aspen Hill · North Potomac · Olney · Damascus · Germantown
· Silver Spring
(north of East Randolph Road) · Potomac
· Barnesville · Darnestown · Boyds · Rockville
· Laytonsville · Washington Grove · Colesville · Brinklow · Sandy Spring · Spencerville
It starts with your quote; you can do a quick Instant Quote
here on our website. We are back to providing free In-Home Quote
which is the best way to give you the most accurate pricing, but we must insist on wearing masks and gloves. We have gotten pretty good at accurate quotes using pictures and virtual tours these days.
For a price quote range, you can fill in some quick info on our Instant Quote
To call with questions, for more information, or to get a custom quote, please feel free to call us at:
Or email at:
Monday-Friday: 8am - 11pm
Saturday: 8am - 8pm
Sunday: 9am - 6pm
Monday - Friday: 7am - 5pm
Saturday: by appointment
Thank you for your interest in Maid Brigade.
We hope you become one of our long-term happy Maid Brigade customers!