Why would you want recurring service?
With recurring service, you can breathe easy knowing that we will take care of the dust and grime on a consistent, reliable schedule. A clean home reduces stress, is healthier, and you’ll have more time to do what you love.
In addition to our cleaning using the PUREcleaning® system, recurring customers enjoy:
- A fair, flat rate without surprises
- Customer portal
- Free cleaning products to use in between visits
- Home Happy Hour. A complimentary service from our “enhanced service” list every 10 visits (please visit our services page for our list of a la carte services)
- Our Happiness Guarantee
Every visit we take care of the following:
- Dust window sills, decorative items, wall hangings, blinds, ceiling fans, light fixtures, and furniture
- Remove cobwebs
- General tidying
- Vacuum all floors, stairs, carpets & rugs, mop all hard surface floors
- Empty wastebaskets and place trash in outside receptacle
- Make beds
- Clean & disinfect sinks, counters, faucets, cabinet fronts, toilets, tubs & showers
- Clean floors & mirrors
- Clean & disinfect sinks, faucets & counters
- Clean exterior of appliances, including stovetop & drip pans
- Spot clean cabinet doors, clean & disinfect cabinet handles
- Wash window above the sink
A La Carte Tasks (Additional Fees Apply)
*The #1 requested a la carte task on initial visits is: handwiping baseboards, sills, and doorframes!
If the dust and grime has collected and you need more for your home to be truly clean and healthy, our A La Carte tasks are in order.
Most clients who are using us for recurring service need our help with at least some of the a la carte tasks on the first visit and many want some each visit. Every home is different, we suggest you customize our service for your family.
These are the most popular A La Carte tasks that clients add on to their on recurring visits.
- Change linens
- Handwipe baseboards, sills, door frames to remove dust
- Wash dishes and/or load dishwasher
- Clean inside refrigerator and/or oven
- Wash out wastebaskets
- Move separated recycling to an outside receptacle
- Fold laundry
- Damp wipe or vacuum window blinds to remove dust (height permitting)
- Clean sliding glass doors and French doors
- Spot clean walls for fingerprints (depending on paint type)
- Clean underneath/behind light, movable furniture