We Are Committed to Your Health & Safety
Thank you for trusting Maid Brigade with your home and family. We recognize the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing and our highest priority is the health and well-being of all customers and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the protocol we have implemented:
- We will not send a sick employee into your home. Employees exhibiting any symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- To protect our employees and other customers, we will not clean homes if anyone in the home is sick or showing flu-like symptoms. Please call us ahead so that we can reschedule our cleanings going forward.
- Team members will wear a new pair of disposable gloves & masks while cleaning your home.
- As per our normal system, cleaning cloths brought into your home are wash with HOT water, disinfecting soap, vinegar, and Oxi-Clean. Our Microfiber cloths are color coded: Red for Bathrooms, Yellow for Kitchens, Green for use with degreaser, and Blue for glass and mirrors.
- Our vacuums are certified through the Carpet and Rug Institutes Green Label Program. Their 4-Level Filtration system reduces dust, dust mites, and many allergens from your home.
- Team members will be required to wash hands with soap and water upon entering the home and before leaving the home.
- Teams are disinfecting all equipment daily. At the end of day, all brushes, and vacuum cleaner poles will be disinfected.
- Our warehouse, cars and office are being cleaned and disinfected multiple times a week.