Customer Service / Assistant Office Manager
Our cleaning business is growing and we are looking for a Customer Service / Assistant Office Manager to join our team. The compensation is between $12/hr and $15/hr. This is a full time position, however during training (first 30 days) you may average 25 to 40 hours per week. This position reports to the General Manager. Benefits include AFLAC, paid holidays, and vacation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Arrive with a smile promptly at 7:30 a.m., Monday through Friday, ready to jump in
- Work closely and in tandem with Field Manager and staff to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Interact and communicate with Field Manager and staff daily to relay positive feedback from customer and office staff. Be their morale booster at the end of a hard day
- Deliver exceptional customer service by phone, email and in person
- Give service quotes and conduct client in home consultation when needed
- Work with Field Manager to set up the schedule for the cleaning teams each day
- General office tasks: data entry, creating correspondence, review and respond to emails, complete follow-up items in committed time frame, filing, etc.
- Participate in company performance recognition activities
- When needed, run company errands to bank, post office, pick up and deliver supplies, etc.
A great candidate will have the following qualities and talents:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Have 1 year Office / Customer Service / Sales
- High School graduate with diploma or equivalent required
- Great organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in MS Word, and MS Excel, Google, etc.
- Pleasant, professional and positive work attitude, with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good work ethic, self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to think quickly on your feet, with strong research and problem solving skills
We will provide training on our phone system, internal customer management software and company philosophy on customer service, and internal field staff support services.
You must have a valid driver’s license, and be able to pass a background check and a drug test.
We are looking to hire as soon as we find the right person. Please email your interest in this position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!