Your Local Frederick Maid Service, House Cleaning, Office Cleaning and Disinfection Service
We Have Joined the Fight to Clean and Disinfect
Maid Brigade has always been at the forefront of innovation in the cleaning industry. We once again pivoted early 2019 and moved to cleaning with disinfection for every cleaning using the advanced Electrolyzed Water or E-Water and adding the revolutionary PUREmist® disinfection
that utilizes an EPA-registered hospital grade disinfectant applied with an electrostatic sprayer for 360-degree coverage.
Many cleaning services can use a disinfecting solution but neglect to allow for proper dwell time to truly disinfect. Our electrostatic technology allows the disinfectant to bond to areas that are unreachable by traditional pump sprayers or too soft or porous to clean thoroughly. The solution does not need to be wiped away, meaning that the disinfectant can dwell and then air dry, so it remains in place until the surface is touched again. PUREmist works in every room of the home, as well as on high touch electrical items like computers, remotes, and light switches with its fine particle mist. Plus, it is a powerful disinfectant but still safe to use around children, pets, and plants.
Our PUREcleaning Method
- We are the only national maid service using an electrolyzed water solution that cuts the grease and lifts residue without leaving any soapy, filmy residue behind. This provides a more effective and healthier cleaning than any traditional cleaning product could provide. Used in every cleaning, every day.
- We truly disinfect during every cleaning with our PUREmist Spray System that kills germs, odors, and mold/mildew on contact*
- We bring our color-coded cleaning cloths that aid in eliminating cross-contamination.
- We bring our four-level HEPA-filtration vacuum which helps clean the air as we vacuum all the floors, stairs and upholstery.
Maid Brigade PUREmist Video/Information
Tips for Your Own Cleaning and Disinfecting
If you are unable to employ outside services in your home during isolation periods, we hope you will find this blog post
helpful regarding do-it-yourself cleaning and disinfecting.
Your Safety and Our Safety
We have taken precautions to ensure our workforce and those we serve are protected during this time of uncertainty. For even more information, check out our page, Covid-19 Information. We are following the below guidelines in our attempt to keep you and our staff safe:
- Practicing social distancing by limiting or eliminating employees coming into the office.
- Sending home any employees exhibiting symptoms of the virus.
- Taking the temperature reading of all employees in the morning.
- Team members will wear gloves, masks, goggles and shoe covers.
- Requiring team members to wash hands with soap and water upon entering jobsites and before leaving.
- Disinfecting cleaning equipment at the end of each job and at the end of each day.
- Disinfecting the interior of vehicles daily.
- Using unused towels at each jobsite.
Who Are We?
Our Staff Shines!
- Leave the difficult and time-consuming task of finding the right maids to us!
- We do a background check on all staff members
- We train constantly. It is our job to teach cleaning technique, not yours.
- We test and approve new supplies and equipment regularly. We take pride in providing the best solutions to your cleaning needs.
- We maintain quality standards by your comments and inspections.
- Our maids are Maid Brigade employees; we do not have "independent contractors," which means they are our responsibility, not yours.
- All of your cleaning instructions and comments are computerized, so our teams remember what you have instructed.
- Our phones are always staffed during business hours to ensure that you can speak to us if you have any questions or concerns. We also have an answering service after hours for your convenience. Email is always available.
Our office staff includes Lashae and Rachel (shown below) with a satellite office including Mercy and Raquel. Any of us can help when you contact us or call!
House Cleaning Scheduling
- Regular Maintenance (Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly)
- One-Time Cleans
Our Maintenance Cleaning
- Bathrooms - Tub, shower, shower door, mirror, sinks, counter, toilets and floors.
- Kitchen - The outside of the appliances and cabinets (inside on request), stove top, inside and outside of the microwave, counter tops, sink, table and chairs, then we vacuum and mop the kitchen floor.
- Dusting and Vacuuming - We do a general dusting of all surfaces and then vacuum throughout the home. The dusting system includes lifting and dusting each item on surfaces as well. We do not allow our Team Members to lift and/or move anything over 25 pounds for their safety.
Our Cleaning Service Area
Our office delivers clean homes and peace of mind for Adamstown, Braddock Heights, Brunswick, Buckeystown, Burkittsville, Cascade, Emmitsburg, Frederick, Ijamsville, Jefferson, Keymar, Knoxville, Ladiesburg, Libertytown, Middletown, Monrovia, Mt. Airy, Myersville, New Market, New Windsor, Point of Rocks, Rocky Ridge, Sabillasville, Smithburg, Sykesville, Thurmont, Tuscarora, Union Bridge, Walkersville, Woodbine, and Woodsboro.
For a price quote range, you can fill in some quick info on our Instant Quote
To call with questions, for more information, or to schedule your free In-home estimate, please feel free to call us at:
Or email at:
Monday-Friday: 8am – 11pm
Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm
Saturday: by appointment
Thank you for your interest in Maid Brigade. We hope you become one of our long-term happy Maid Brigade customers!