The Leader in Home Cleaning Services and Disinfection in Frederick County
We Clean and Disinfect, every visit.
Maid Brigade is once again
revolutionizing the cleaning industry with our PUREcleaning system. No residue
cleaners along with multiple disinfectants adds a whole new level of clean.
As the leaders in green cleaning, we've continued to grow and develop our cleaning process so we can bring our customers the latest, safest, and most effective cleaning care possible. We're proud to use our PUREcleaning® system as the next step in green cleaning and to bringing you a healthier home. Our PUREcleaning® system, combines the power of cleaning and disinfecting in to your home or office space. Germs, bacteria and viruses are a concern for all of us, and we recognize the importance of bringing safe cleaning and disinfection services to your home on every visit. This 3-step cleaning process is what makes a Maid Brigade clean, the most thorough clean for your home.
Our PUREcleaning® system goes
beyond green cleaning to combine the power of all-natural, non-toxic cleaning,
and disinfection for your home. Electrolyzed water solution (all-natural and
non-toxic) is perfect for cutting grease, lifting residue, and removing harmful
toxins from surfaces in your home. This
is a safe and effective way to truly
clean your home.
- Salt-Free & Non-Corrosive
Learn more about the benefits of PUREcleaning® in your home.
We're All About You!
Our goal each day is to make our customers' lives a little better. This may be taking cleaning off your to-do list, providing disinfection services to ease your concern about viruses, or being the first smile you saw (through our masks, of course) that day. Our services, also, protect you. Did you know we insure our teams when in your home? This means you’re covered in the case of an accident or injury! These are just a few ways we set ourselves apart from competitors and create a risk-free experience for you. In addition, Maid Brigade never puts an Independent Contractor in your home like other maid services. Peace of Mind! Experience it today.
We really love to hear from our customers, so we make sure you have avenues to clearly communicate joys and concerns which ensure a successful relationship over time. Our primary tool is our every-time quality card that you will receive via email or postcard after each cleaning visit. We often receive praise, but welcome all feedback as all of your questions, comments, and concerns are valuable. We read every quality card we receive.
- We value the importance of quality customer service with live and prompt communication.
- We have an effective quality tracking process to ensure customer satisfaction after every clean.
- We are family owned and operated and treat every client like you’re our one and only!
Choose The Best Cleaning & Disinfection Frequency for Your Home
With our PUREcleaning system, we can help to disinfect against:
- Cold & Flu strains
- E. coli
- Canine Parvovirus
- Foul odor
- And much more!
Our developments in cleaning and disinfection have given us the ability to significantly increase the thoroughness of house cleaning and wellness for our customers while significantly reducing the use of harmful chemicals. As always, we provide extensive, on-going training for our teams on our PUREcleaning® system and equipment. Every home is given top quality care, every time! Upon application, our cleaning and disinfecting solutions are safe for your whole family, including pets. You can always rely on our teams at Maid Brigade to give your Frederick County home outstanding cleaning care and customer service.
Our PUREcleaning Method
- We are the only national maid service using an electrolyzed water solution that cuts the grease and lifts residue without leaving any soapy, filmy residue behind. This provides a more effective and healthier cleaning than any traditional cleaning product could provide. Used in every cleaning, every day.
- We truly disinfect during every cleaning with our PUREmist Spray System that kills germs, odors, and mold/mildew on contact*
- We bring our color-coded cleaning cloths that aid in eliminating cross-contamination.
- We bring our four-level HEPA-filtration vacuum which helps clean the air as we vacuum all the floors, stairs and upholstery.
Maid Brigade PUREmist Video/Information
Tips for Your Own Cleaning and Disinfecting
If you are unable to employ outside services in your home during isolation periods, we hope you will find this blog post
helpful regarding do-it-yourself cleaning and disinfecting.
Your Safety and Our Safety
We have taken precautions to ensure our workforce and those we serve are protected during this time of uncertainty. For even more information, check out our page, Covid-19 Information. We are following the below guidelines in our attempt to keep you and our staff safe:
- Practicing social distancing by limiting or eliminating employees coming into the office.
- Sending home any employees exhibiting symptoms of the virus.
- Taking the temperature reading of all employees in the morning.
- Team members will wear gloves, masks, goggles and shoe covers.
- Requiring team members to wash hands with soap and water upon entering jobsites and before leaving.
- Disinfecting cleaning equipment at the end of each job and at the end of each day.
- Disinfecting the interior of vehicles daily.
- Using unused towels at each jobsite.
Who Are We?
Our Staff Shines!
- Leave the difficult and time-consuming task of finding the right maids to us!
- We do a background check on all staff members
- We train constantly. It is our job to teach cleaning technique, not yours.
- We test and approve new supplies and equipment regularly. We take pride in providing the best solutions to your cleaning needs.
- We maintain quality standards by your comments and inspections.
- Our maids are Maid Brigade employees; we do not have "independent contractors," which means they are our responsibility, not yours.
- All of your cleaning instructions and comments are computerized, so our teams remember what you have instructed.
- Our phones are always staffed during business hours to ensure that you can speak to us if you have any questions or concerns. We also have an answering service after hours for your convenience. Email is always available.
Our office staff includes Lashae and Rachel (shown below) with a satellite office including Mercy and Raquel. Any of us can help when you contact us or call!
Our Cleaning Service Area
Our office delivers clean homes and peace of mind for Adamstown, Braddock Heights, Brunswick, Buckeystown, Burkittsville, Cascade, Emmitsburg, Frederick, Ijamsville, Jefferson, Keymar, Knoxville, Ladiesburg, Libertytown, Middletown, Monrovia, Mt. Airy, Myersville, New Market, New Windsor, Point of Rocks, Rocky Ridge, Sabillasville, Smithburg, Sykesville, Thurmont, Tuscarora, Union Bridge, Walkersville, Woodbine, and Woodsboro.
For a price quote range, you can fill in some quick info on our Instant Quote
To call with questions, for more information, or to schedule your free In-home estimate, please feel free to call us at:
Or email at:
Monday-Friday: 8am – 11pm
Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm
Saturday: by appointment
Thank you for your interest in Maid Brigade. We hope you become one of our long-term happy Maid Brigade customers!